Hi Abigail

Terrific - will happily promote to our First Monday: Sound Salon participants - might you have a sample that could be played at our October Salon - which is in a listening suite?

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/first-monday-sound-salon-tickets-37689842333

Also would very much like to highlight this to those artists / producers that contributed to Sound Walk Sunday and include it in our growing directory.

Would you mind completing our on-line form with some details?

http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk/events-archive/sound-walk-sunday/sound-walk-sunday-submission/

Very best, Andrew