I have been experimenting with ways of walking to free the subconscious, and connect our internal journeys to the landscape in ways that kickstart our creativity. I will be sharing the protocols and inviting walkers to test them out for themselves at a Walkshop in Bristol on Friday September 15th, 9.45-2pm.

The Walkshops are free. We will not be walking for four hours.  The morning will be a mixture of sharing project findings, walking activities, and exploring ways to capture our walks in writing to create a series of narrative maps.

Participants will be supported to develop their work, to contribute to an interactive project blog: https://writethemap.wordpress.com/ and take part in a Spoken Word Events in October. For more info: email: [log in to unmask]