Hello everyone,

I thought Id introduce myself, and what Im/were about: performative, historical walks that go beyond the empirical, and beyond the documented, so as to create counter-heritage guerrilla memorialization(s).

You can find us at www.radicalstroud.co.uk if you are of similar approach or interest.

We are at the Bristol Radical History Fair at the MSHED, Bristol Docks, this coming Sunday but I wondered if any walking artists carry out oral history projects as part of their approach.

I have been invited to a day seminar for teachers about oral history at the British Library later this month, and am garnering as many examples of diverse approaches to oral history as I can.

Many thanks,

Stuart Butler