Hello everyone,
I thought Id introduce myself, and what Im/were about: performative, historical walks that go beyond the empirical, and beyond the documented, so as to create counter-heritage guerrilla memorialization(s).
You can find us at www.radicalstroud.co.uk<http://www.radicalstroud.co.uk> if you are of similar approach or interest.
Radical Stroud - Stuart Butler<http://www.radicalstroud.co.uk/>
www.radicalstroud.co.uk
I went searching for the soul of Forest Green, Wandering intuitively, ad hoc Inferentially, without any A priori knowledge or insight: It was a tabula rasa wander.

We are at the Bristol Radical History Fair at the MSHED, Bristol Docks, this coming Sunday  but I wondered if any walking artists carry out oral history projects as part of their approach.
I have been invited to a day seminar for teachers about oral history at the British Library later this month, and am garnering as many examples of diverse approaches to oral history as I can.
Many thanks,
Stuart Butler