Dear all,

on Friday 15th September I'll be leading a foraging walk and jam making workshop in Stratford, east London.

This is the second workshop that I'll be running with the fantastic Gainsborough Road Learning Centre in West Ham, whose kitchen facilities we'll be using.

Although the blackberries have been very early this year I think we'll manage a good crop - expect apples, sloes, haws, rosehips and hopefully some other finds too.

The walk will begin at the entrance to the Greenway on the south side of Stratford High Street, going through Memorial Recreation Ground to the Gainsborough Kitchen, where we will transform our finds into jams, jellies and chutneys. Map to the start point here: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/5132'03.1"N+000'24.1"W

The walk and workshop will take place on Friday 15th September, meeting at 9.30am, and finishing by 5pm. We'll aim for a finish point at 3pm as well for those who can only do a shorter day.

All participants will take home a jar of their preserves, and the excess will be part of the East End Jamboree - a free public feast of jam, on Sunday 24th September on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park as part of their Harvest Stomp event.

book your free place here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/east-end-jam-tickets-37720542157

<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/east-end-jam-tickets-37720542157>and let me know if you have any questions,
all best,