From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of BLAND TOMKINSON
Sent: 26 September 2017 10:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Does Marking Make You Fat?

Contrary to the performance of the judiciary, I am back to my original hypothesis - this mornings dissertation merited both one of the lowest marks and also the highest biscuit consumption!  This despite having gained a pound in weight so far this week and facing my annual blood test tomorrow...
I cannot imagine how Sally managed such a weight loss.  Maybe I should focus on the ironing?

Regards

Bland

C Bland Tomkinson BSc BA MEd PFHEA FAUA
Visiting Lecturer, University of Manchester
Special Consultant, South East University, Nanjing
Associate Editor, HERD
Co-Editor, IETI