Dear Mark

Depending on the Cert and the European Programme, they can count towards degrees.   This link is useful but I do not know how up to date it is. https://www.findamasters.com/advice/finding/postgraduate-certificates-and-diplomas-guide.aspx.  See the sections on international recognition of PG Certs and Diplomas and transfer to Europe

Best wishes

Joan

Dr Joan O’ Mahony
Academic Lead, Retention
Academic and Professional Development

E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

T: +44 (0)1904 717500   M: +44 (0) 7912 043076

www.heacademy.ac.uk<http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/>
Twitter: @HEAcademy
Innovation Way, York Science Park
Heslington, York YO10 5BR