*****Complex Religion: Intersections of Religion and Inequality**
*Edited by Melissa J. Wilde (University of Pennsylvania)

Social Inclusion - open access journal indexed in the Web of
Science-ESCI and Scopus (CiteScore 0.49) - welcomes abstracts for an
issue edited by Melissa J. Wilde focused on the intersections of
religion and inequality.

Deadline for Abstracts: 15 September 2017
Submission of Full Papers: 15 to 31 January 2018

Information: Although scholars of American religion acknowledge
religion’s deep interconnectedness with race, class, and ethnicity in
the USA, we nonetheless typically study religion as a factor that is
independent from other social structures. Likewise, we rarely
systematically examine class, race or gender differences between or
within American religious groups. This thematic issue will highlight
research that moves beyond these weaknesses by publishing papers that
intentionally examine aspects of inequality as they relate to religion.
Papers that discuss both theoretical and methodological conundrums (and
solutions) are welcome.

Authors interested in contributing an article are kindly asked to read
the full call for papers at
http://www.cogitatiopress.com/socialinclusion/pages/view/nextissues#complexreligion

Best regards,
António

António Vieira
Social Inclusion
Cogitatio Press
1070-129 Lisbon, Portugal

Free to download: International Migration and Ethnic Integration (Eds,
Yaojun Li & Anthony Heath)
http://www.cogitatiopress.com/socialinclusion/issue/view/62