Dear Sir or Madam,

With this email we would like to invite the PhD candidates from your institute to the 10th edition of the Donders Discussions.

The Donders Discussions is an international, two-day Cognition and Neuroscience conference by and for PhD candidates. It traditionally covers different aspects such as molecular, cognitive, computational and behavioural neuroscience, with a highly multi-disciplinary approach. In its 10th edition, it will take place on October 26 and 27, in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. We would like to again invite your PhD candidates to the Donders Discussion 2017.

Would you be so kind to help us by forwarding the announcement below to principal investigators and PhD candidates of your institute? A digital version of poster for the event is also attached. If you are interested, please let me know to which address I can mail you the printed version.

Many thanks in advance and we are looking forward to hearing from you!
on behalf of the Donders Discussions Committee 2017,

Angelica da Silva Lantyer

PR Donders Discussions 2017

Donders Institute, the Netherlands

Announcement to be forwarded:
Subject: #for PhDs# Sign up for Donders Discussions 2017!

26th - 27th October 2017

http://www.ru.nl/dondersdiscussions/

*Registration open*

Location: De Hemel, Franseplaats 1, 6511 VS, Nijmegen, The Netherlands

Sign up here!

The Donders Discussions is an international, two-day Cognition and Neuroscience conference by and for PhD students. It takes place in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, home of the Donders Institute. Every year, we are hosting attendees from institutes both within and outside of the Netherlands. In this special 10th edition we will focus on the future of the neuroscience, in a multi-disciplinary approach, covering from molecules to behaviour. Every speaker is asked to present their work from this perspective, showing the trends in their respective fields. Check out our program here.

The 10th edition of Donders Discussions will take place on the 26th and 27th of October, at De Hemel, in Nijmegen. Sign up now and join us!

Poster presentation

If you would like to give a poster presentation at the Donders Discussion, you can do that by submitting a title and an abstract at the moment of your registration. More information will come soon.

Parallel Sessions

There are still some spots available for participating in our Parallel Sessions, as a speaker. Contact one of our moderators here, if your research match one of the themes proposed.

More information

Visit the following pages for more information about the DD2017:

        www.ru.nl/dondersdiscussions/

        www.facebook.com/donders.discussions/

        www.twitter.com/dondersdiscuss

If you have any further questions, please send an email to [log in to unmask]
We are looking forward to seeing you in Nijmegen!

Donders Discussions Committee 2017

Angelica da Silva Lantyer | Dorien Maas | Laura Geurts | Lorijn Zaadnoordijk | Meron Vermaas | Mire Coll | Rosanne Ausems | Thomas Wolfers