I´m sending my queries one by one to avoid confusion. I´m wondering if anyone is aware of saints with reputations for blessing springs, or springs said to have been blessed by saints. I don´t mean saints creating springs, whether on purpose or because they died there or were buried there.  I´m trying to find examples outside of Iceland of saints (or priests, or monks, or whoever) blessing natural water sources, or of  liturgical prayers for that purpose. I am aware of prayers for blessing man-made wells, or for purifying waters known to be polluted, but that´s not what I´m looking for. I´m also aware of some (English) episcopal prohibitions against venerating springs, and if anyone knows of  others from outside England I´d love to know of them!
Meg