ologies for cross-posting

Dear Colleagues

We are currently recruiting for a full-time Teaching Fellow in the Centre for the Development of Academic Skills at Royal Holloway, University of London.

The closing date is  1 October and full details, including job description and person specification, can be found via the link below:

https://jobs.royalholloway.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=0917-363

Please circulate to everyone you think might be interested and email me with any informal queries you might have.

Many thanks,

Silke

Silke Placzeck
Head
Centre for the Development of Academic Skills (CeDAS)

IN033 | Royal Holloway, University of London | Egham | Surrey | TW20 0EX
T: +44 (0)1784 443110

CeDAS is proud to host:
[id:[log in to unmask]]<http://eataw2017.org/>[id:[log in to unmask]]<https://www.facebook.com/EATAW-2017-351755341831711/>[id:[log in to unmask]]<https://twitter.com/EATAW2017>