Dear all,

We kindly invite you to participate to our teaching & learning related
survey, found at the link below ( If the link below does not
work directly, please copy&paste it):

https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/1B9315258C6A751B.par

We estimate that the survey completion takes about 15-30 minutes (there
are 14 questions) and
anyone with experiences in (recent) teaching or studying at university
level is qualified to answer. The participation is completely on a
volunteer  basis and the
answers are stored and processed anonymously.

Thank you for your participation and best regards,

Simona Lohan on a behalf of a team of researchers in Tampere &Turku
organizing this survey