Dear all,

I have two openings at Imperial College starting later this year. These are on the Databox Project<https://www.databoxproject.uk/>, with a broad look towards developing HDI apps. I’d appreciate if you forward these to prospective candidates

  *   Research Associate Data Sensing, Aggregation and Applications<http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEF410/research-associate-data-sensing-aggregation-and-applications/> at Imperial College London (Fixed Term for 24 months, closes 12th October 2017)

  *   Research Associate in Privacy Protocols and Machine Learning<http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEF403/research-associate-in-privacy-protocols-and-machine-learning/> at Imperial College London (Fixed Term for 14 months, closes 12th October 2017)

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEF410/research-associate-data-sensing-aggregation-and-applications/
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEF403/research-associate-in-privacy-protocols-and-machine-learning/

Best wishes

--