*With apologies for cross-posting*

We have an exciting new role up at The Postal Museum: https://www.postalmuseum.org/designerweb-editor/ . With a website that gets nearly 300k unique hits a month and an expanding need for innovative and unique graphic and written content online, it's a great opportunity to work with a brilliant team and make your creative stamp on a NEW museum and visitor attraction in London.

We opened The Postal Museum in July, and just opened Mail Rail last week!

Any questions - please do get in touch :)

Rachel
The Postal Museum

DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET