1.      Wolbring, Gregor (2017)  Why "ability expectations" must be central to debates on science and our future<https://theconversation.com/why-ability-expectations-must-be-central-to-debates-on-science-and-our-future-82055> The Conversation, Canada
https://theconversation.com/why-ability-expectations-must-be-central-to-debates-on-science-and-our-future-82055

Cheers
Gregor

Dr Gregor Wolbring
Associate Professor Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies
Cumming School of Medicine
TRW building 3D31
University of Calgary
3330 Hospital Drive NW
T2N4N1
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Webpage with the work of myself and my students
https://wordpress.com/page/wolbring.wordpress.com/1028