Good afternoon,

I sent an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> last week after I spotted some issues with broken links on the website.
I've just had notification that the email was undeliverable because the email address is not valid.

Does anyone know where to send feedback about the broken links?

The problem is that PURLs are being directed to non-existent URLs (which might mean that they're not really PURLs after all...).

I've found some broken links from this page:
http://dublincore.org/documents/dces/
e.g. the link to the Persistent URL for 'contributor':
http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/contributor
This redirects to
                http://dublincore.org/2012/06/14/dcelements#contributor
which results in an HTTP 404 response:
Not Found
The requested URL /2012/06/14/dcelements was not found on this server.
________________________________
Apache/2.4.25 (Ubuntu) Server at dublincore.org Port 80

This appears to be the case for all the dc/elements/1.1 PURLs.

Mike Roberts
Content Discovery Manager

Emerald Publishing Limited
Howard House
Wagon Lane
Bingley
BD16 1WA
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)7929 362324
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6725-218X

Please note, my working hours are as follows:
Monday-Thursday: 08:00 - 15:00
Friday: 08:00 - 18:00

Emerald Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA
United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06