From Stan Hayward:

Hi Catherine

I'm very sorry to hear about Tony
He introduced me to CAS when it first started, and did the titles of What is
a Computer film that I wrote
At the time I joined CAS there were only about a dozen members, all
programmers except me, and I found it a bit above my head.
Along with Alan Kitchen, we used to go to the Computer shows, the early ones
I recall would be in quite small events

I am surprised to find that he was actually older than me (a mere 87 next
month). I was hoping to see him again because a very odd live action film
was made in his flat, with him acting as a servant to a nude lady who did a
Spanish dance. I was invited to join the cast and play the guitar she danced
to. He showed me a copy of it when he came over here about two or three
years ago, and promised me a a copy, but now it seems I will never see it
unless it goes viral

I hope all is well with you, and you are busy

Best wishes

Stan

From: Computer Arts Society [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Catherine Mason
Sent: 10 September 2017 20:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CAS] Remembering Tony Pritchett

Hi everyone

I just uploaded a short post about Tony to my website, with a nice picture:
http://www.catherinemason.co.uk/

Catherine Mason

====
Paul Brown
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====