Hi All

Just a reminder of our invitation to you to join our monthly Sound Salon

https://sound-salon-sep17.eventbrite.co.uk/

September's Salon is on TUESDAY 5th and takes place in Brighton - with a 4pm or 6pm start - the earlier start is so you can try some field recording, visit sites where the council has modified the soundscape, or enjoy the audio walking piece 'The Hum'. You can also try your hand at creating a geolocated story using the VoiceMap app. The later start at 6pm is an informal discussion and networking in a pub.

The event is free but we do ask you to register

https://sound-salon-sep17.eventbrite.co.uk/

Please encourage others to come if you can't make it

Best Andrew

Sent from my iPhone