A brief note to invite you to attend the current Still Walking Festival which is gently rolling out across Birmingham between 15 - 24 September, 2017.
The premise is fairly straightworward: we invite people we think will have an interesting take on navigating and narrating a city to create a guided tour, then make it into an annual programme. It's always a surprise where that ends up.
This year, we've got tight-rope walkers, the British Army, bear hunters, breast aficionados, artists, architects and even ordinary pedestrians.
Our motto: 'Looking at Things' (though we'd been toying with 'Praxis + Doctrine beyond the canon' ;o)
Ben Waddington
Festival Director
www.stillwalking.org