Dear UTSG colleagues,

I've been asked to circulate the following invitation to tender for the evaluation of courses managed by the National driver Offender Retraining Schemes (NDORS), in my role as a member of NDORS Course Development Unit. More information about NDORS and its courses may be found on the NDORS website<https://ndors.org.uk/>.

Evaluation of NDORS Courses

NDORS (UKROEd Ltd) are seeking expressions of interest to evaluate a range of NDORS courses. Organisations that intend to submit a proposal for this research should notify Dr. Fiona Fylan, Course Development Unit lead: [log in to unmask] by 29th August 2017.

The project briefing can be found by following this link: NDORS evaluation brief.pdf.<https://ndors.org.uk/index.php/download_file/view/330/1/>

<https://ndors.org.uk/index.php/download_file/view/330/1/>

<https://ndors.org.uk/index.php/download_file/view/330/1/>Best wishes,<https://ndors.org.uk/index.php/download_file/view/330/1/>

Cris.<https://ndors.org.uk/index.php/download_file/view/330/1/>

Dr Cris Burgess SFHEA

Director of Education
Psychology, College of Life & Environmental Sciences
University of Exeter