Dear megcommunity members,

please find attached the announcement and the call for the PhD program
available at the Institute for Advanced Biomedical Technologies (ITAB) of
the University of Chieti-Pescara. This program aims at bringing together
students with different backgrounds and training them in neuroscience with a
strong interdisciplinary approach. We encourage applications from excellent
and enthusiastic candidates with MSc or equivalent degrees in Physics,
Mathematics, Engineering, Psychology, Computational Neuroscience, or related
areas.

Interested students are strongly suggested to contact me (
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]) or one of the
following persons before August 15th, 2017:

Vittorio Pizzella ([log in to unmask])

Gian Luca Romani ([log in to unmask])

Deadline for application is August 29th, 2017.

Please, share with your colleagues and students.

Best regards,

Laura Marzetti