iConference2018 Call for Submissions

We invite contributions for iConference 2018, which will take place March 25-28, 2018 at the University of Sheffield.  The iConference is presented by the iSchools organization, a worldwide consortium of information schools dedicated to advancing the information field, and preparing students to meet the information challenges of the 21st Century.  Affiliation with the iSchools is not a prerequisite of participation; and we encourage all information scholars and practitioners to take part in this, the thirteenth iSchools conference and the first to be held in the UK.  The theme is “Transforming Digital Worlds” and the aim is to bring together thinkers and leaders from academia, industry and not-for-profit organisations, to discuss emerging challenges and potential solutions for information and data management in our rapidly changing world.

The conference is being jointly organised by the iSchools at the University of Sheffield and Northumbria University and will include not only peer-reviewed papers and posters but also workshops and sessions for interaction and engagement.  In addition to tracks related to the conference theme, we shall be continuing with the iSchool Best Practices and iSchools and Industry Partnership tracks that were introduced in last year's conference, and early career and next generation researchers can engage in the Doctoral Student Colloquium and the Early Career Colloquium.  The submission date for contributions is 18th September 2017.

Full details of the tracks and the submission procedures for contributions are available via the conference website at http://ischools.org/the-iconference/call-for-participation/, and we look forward to seeing you in Sheffield next year.

Best regards,

Peter

Professor Peter Bath

Head of School and Professor of Health Informatics
Information School,
University of Sheffield, Regent Court
211 Portobello, Sheffield S1 4DP UK

Tel.: 0114 2222636
Fax.: 0114 2780300
Website: http://www.shef.ac.uk/is/staff/bath.html
Twitter @PeterABath

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" border="0" height="34" width="34">Visit our website at www.space4sharingstudy.org

Follow us on Twitter @space4sharing

Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, read our latest news on our Blog and join our community on LinkedIn

Keep it green: do you need to print this email?
Visiting the university? Try to travel sustainably:
http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/visitors/mapsandtravel