Hi,

This indicates that it cannot find the image: mydirectory/nodif_brain
It probably means that you have specified the image incorrectly in the GUI.
Did you use the GUI-based file browser to select the file?
That is generally the safest way to make sure that the image file exists and that you have the full path to the file specified correctly.

All the best,
	Mark