On behalf of the Neurobiology Scientific Student Association at the Faculty of Biology of the University of Warsaw, we would like to invite you to the 7th Annual International Conference “Aspects of Neuroscience” which will be held in Warsaw, Poland, from On behalf of the Neurobiology Scientific Student Association at the Faculty of Biology of the University of Warsaw, we would like to invite you to the 7th Annual International Conference
“Aspects of Neuroscience” which will be held in Warsaw, Poland, from November 24th to 26th, 2017. The conference is intended for students, PhD students and research workers in neuroscience and related fields.
As in previous years, the Conference is divided into 4 sessions presenting different approaches to Neuroscience: Neurobiology, Cognitive Neuroscience, Clinical Neuroscience and Computational Neuroscience. They will be preceded by the opening lecture and ended by the closing lecture. Each thematic session is opened by a lecture delivered by one of the guests who are specialists in a given domain.
This year keynotes are:
• Prof. Zoltán Molnár (Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics; University of Oxford, Oxford, UK) – Opening lecture
• Dr. Matthew Apps (Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK) – Cognitive Neuroscience session
• Prof. Bernhard Englitz (Institute for Neurophysiology; Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour; Radboud University Nijmegen; Nijmegen, NL) – Computational Neuroscience session
• Dr. Guillaume Dumas (Department of Neuroscience; Institut Pasteur, Paris, FR) – Interdisciplinary lecture
• Prof. Emre Yaksi (Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience, NTNU, Trondheim, NO) – Neurobiology session
• Dr. Athena Demertzi (Belgium Brain and Spine Institute, University of Liège / ICM, Paris, FR) – Clinical Neuroscience session
• Prof. György Buzsáki (The Neuroscience Institute, New York University, US) – Closing lecture
In the meantime, it is our pleasure to announce that this year there will also be new events: interdisciplinary lecture, a full day of workshops (supported by International Brain Research Organization - IBRO) and a satellite event - AoN Brainhack Warsaw (November, 18th-19th).
Participants are encouraged to give an oral presentation in one of the thematic sessions or to present a poster during the poster session (either in the experimental or theoretical section).
Abstract submission deadline: 15th October 2017
Passive registration deadline: 10th November 2017
For more information about the Conference, please visit our website: www.neuroaspects.org
Please, inform anyone who might be interested in participation.
Organizing Committee of the International Conference Aspects of Neuroscience
Neurobiology Scientific Student Association at the University of Warsaw
You can now follow us on social media!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/neuroaspectsInstagram: www.instagram.com/aspectsofneu