Hi,
You could do this with fsl2ascii

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 15:53 John anderson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi FSL experts,
Is there any way to push fslstats to output the mean intensity, within each voxel in the brain, into a text file.

If I run "fslstats image -R > intensity" this will out min/max intensity for all the voxels. I want the intensity for every voxels so I can make a histogram of it. How can FSL handle this issue?

Thanks in advance
John
--
Niels Bergsland
Integration Director / Research Assistant Professor of Neurology