Hi,

I don't know of anyone having done this - but if there is anyone, then please do reply!

In general you can edit fsl_sub (which is a reasonably simple script) and replace the SGE syntax with equivalent ones for other clusters.  Depending on how things work that might be difficult in some cases though.

Is there anything in specific that we could help with?
We don't know of a setup on a rocks cluster, but still might be able to help with something if you send us some details.

Cheers,
MJ