Anderson,

Thank you for your response. So just to be clear. If the event-related design has two stimuli types, I can add two EVs and set two contrasts ([1 0] and [0 1]) to get activation due to each EV (each stimulus type in the event-related design). Is this what you mean? I appreciate your help.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone