Hi Mark,

thanks for the fast answer! The problem is, autoaq is using atlasquery, too, so the same segmentation faults are happening here.
And, the problem existed with the pre-FSLeyes version, too. I hoped, an update would solve it, but it seems to be a more severe issue.
Could there be an incompatibility of the dynlibs used by atlasquery? Version problems in QT or associated libraries?

Best,
Martin

Hi,

Others have also reported this and it seems to be related to the change from FSLView to FSLeyes.  I recommend that you try the new tool autoaq - as that should do what you need with masks.  If you want to use a coordinate, then just prepare an input mask for that with std2imgcoord and fslmaths with the -roi option (or use FSLeyes interactively).

All the best,
        Mark