Hi,

Others have also reported this and it seems to be related to the change from FSLView to FSLeyes.  I recommend that you try the new tool autoaq - as that should do what you need with masks.  If you want to use a coordinate, then just prepare an input mask for that with std2imgcoord and fslmaths with the -roi option (or use FSLeyes interactively).

All the best,
	Mark