Hi - GE AP/PA data is not recommended because this has the serious dropouts in the areas being most affected also by distortions - have you checked in those areas for performance of the unwarping?

This email list is the best venue for sending these questions,
Cheers, Steve.

> On 22 Aug 2017, at 06:54, Johan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Dear experts,
>
> If I have a rather complicated question regarding Topup, SpinEcho Fieldmaps with AP / PA phase encoding directions, who would you suggest I contact?
>
> I have some data that i'd like to send. We obtained GE and SE AP and PA scans, and although SE AP/PA combination pair is recommended, for our case GE AP/PA seems to work better. We're not confusing this with the dual-echo B0 Fieldmaps.
>
> Thanks and best wishes
> Johan

Head of Analysis,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve <http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve>

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet <http://smithinks.net/>