Hi,

I'm not sure exactly why this is going wrong, but by the look of it you are using a very, very old version of FSL.  The current version is 5.0.10, whereas you seem to be using something from the 4.1 series, which is years out of date.  I would advise trying it on a more recent version of FSL.

All the best,
	Mark