Dear Paul,

Thank you for your reply. I have 76 rsfmri 38 in each groups A and B. In melodic group analysis totally 112 components are generated. After dual regression analysis, I found pvalue >=0.95 in 4 images (tfce_corrp_tstat) for groupB. In the atlas theses regions are corresponds to the frontal pole, precuneous, sup. parietal & lat. occipital cortices.
Are they corresponds to the DMN? Can I report as increased connectivity in these regions compared with groupA?

Please give your suggestions.

Thank you
RB