Hi Virendra,

I don't seem to be able to replicate the issue. Could you show the full command line and the full output you receive in the screen?

Thanks.

All the best,

Anderson

On 10 August 2017 at 00:33, neuroimage analyst <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi, Anderson

I tried running the CCA in PALM using v108 but it complained about line
saying "Reference to a cleared variable o"
M = plm.Pset{p}*plm.Rz{y}{m}{c}{o}*plm.X{y}{m}{c}{o};

So I modified the line to:
M = plm.Pset{p}*cell2mat(plm.Rz{y}{m}{c})*plm.X{y}{m}{c};

and it is running fine.The reason I had to convert cell 2 mat as cell Matlab doesn't support cell multiplication.

The script did not finish running as yet but it has produced *_vox_cca_c1 and *_vox_cca_c2. These files are identical although c1 = 1 0 0 ... and c2 = -1 0 0 ...

Is this the expected behaviour? and whether the changes that I did in those lines are correct?

Thanks

Regards

Virendra