It seems fMRIB ML has a size limit. So I uploaded them here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3NU_Dg9ZBP0Z0hLVkJOVk5wQms?usp=sharing

Sincerely,

Kavous

----------

PhD Candidate

Center for Human Engaged Computing

782-8502, Kochi University of Technology, Kami City, Japan

Skype: kavus.salehzadeh

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 10:45 AM, Kavous Salehzadeh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Anderson,

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.

I have almost confidence about the steps which I've done on FSL. However, I did not regress out group membership before correlation.

Frankly, I did not have any idea why and how should I regress out group membership. So, I followed a discussion here:
And applied the same method by regressing out the effect of age and gender on my data.

My data structure is: DATA=[Age Gender GMVoL Covariate]

So I first calculated correlation: [r,p] = corr(DATA)
And then did as mentioned in discussion:
%%
f1=r(:,1);
R1=f1*f1';
sub_R1=r-R1;
f2=sub_R1(:,2);
f21=f2/(sqrt(f2));
R21=f21*f21';
R12=sub_R1-R21;
%%
Finally I applied residuals matrix (R12) to my data: new_DATA=DATA*R12;
And run new correlation: [new_r,new_p] = corr(new_DATA);

After all, I got a significant correlation. Please see attached scatter plots before and after this action.

Could you please let me know whether I did right?

Thanks again for your support.

Sincerely,

Kavous