Hi

> On 2 Aug 2017, at 01:08, SUBSCRIBE FSL DH Kim <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Dear FSL experts,
>
> Good morning.
>
> I am trying FSLnets with matlab 2016b.
>
> I read the instruction for FSLnets with matlab but there are some errors and steps were finished.
>
> The error is below
>
> Undefined function or variable 'grotx'.

have a look in nets_spectra.m -  seems like grotx isn't getting set which suggests that the input data is weird - after
  for ii=1:I
insert a line that just says
(uppcaser i) to see what it has estimated for I.  It should be >=1

> Error in nets_spectra (line 76)
>  plot(grotx); % grid on;
>
> Error in my_nets (line 27)
> ts_spectra=nets_spectra(ts);   % have a look at mean timeseries spectra
>
> What do I have to check for the error?
>

> I also tried FSLnets with octave when I could not understand the error with matlab but another error with octave was appeared.
>
> The error is below.
>
> warning: addpath: /etc/matlab: No such file or directory
> warning: called from
>    my_nets at line 13 column 30

my_nets must be your code - probably copied from nets_example.m

This should work if you have FSL setup and the FSLDIR env variable set.

Cheers.

> error: load: unable to determine file format of 'dr_stage1_subject00000.txt'
> error: called from
>    nets_load at line 56 column 10
>    my_nets at line 25 column 3
>

> I am wondering that which way is easy for correcting error and do FSLnets. matlab or octave?
>
> I appreciate your concern.
>
> Best regard,
>
> Kim from South Korea.

Head of Analysis,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve <http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve>

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet <http://smithinks.net/>