Hi Zdenko,

consider using ApplyXFM(_gui).
Cheers,
Andreas

Von:  FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of
Zdenko Kohút <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an:  FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum:  Montag, 7. August 2017 um 18:09
An:  <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff:  [FSL] problem with flirt when mapping 4D data to MNI space

Dear all,
I have preprocessed functional data with 64x64x59x180 dimension, voxel
size 3*3*3 and I would like map them to MNI space.
To do this I used a flirt command with following structure:
flirt -in 4Dinput -ref
/usr/share/fsl/data/standard/MNI152_T1_2mm_brain.nii.gz -out output_MNI
-omat output_mat

The problem is that while this converts the data to MNI, the output is
just a single volume instead of the original 180 volumes.

How can I adapt this in order to map the entire 4D dataset to MNI?
Would it be appropriate for instance to use the output transformation
matrix ("-omat output_mat" above) from this single volume mapping to all
volumes using -applyxfm?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Zdenko

--
Zdenko Kohút
PhD Student | Cognitive Neuroscience & Neuroimaging