Hi Jaret,

In the first level you'd model the waveform associated with the task.
Unless the treatment happened while the FMRI sequence was running, in
principle the treatment (pre/post) would be investigated at the second
level. So no variables should be used for pre or post at the first level.

All the best,

Anderson