Hi Xixi,

In the first part you have:

1) The cluster number; these are ranked in descending order by size (here,
there is just one, the cluster 1)
2) The x,y,z coordinates of the centre of mass (here -7.97,-12.6,28.3)

In the second part, you have a discrimination of the gives the (average)
probability of the cluster being a member of the each of the regions of the
atlas (this probability is the same given by atlasquery, that is, averaged
over all voxels within the cluster).

Hope this helps.

All the best,

Anderson