Dear All,

I hope this finds you all well.

The Research Center for Ars Vivendi of Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto, Japan is inviting submissions to our on-line journal, Ars Vivendi Journal.

The deadline is November 20, 2017.

For further details, kindly visit below;

http://www.ritsumei-arsvi.org/en/publications/read/id/38

For the current issue and back issues, please visit below;

http://www.ritsumei-arsvi.org/en/publications/read/id/1

[Ars Vivendi E-mail Magazine]

For comments, subscription and cancellation of this e-mail magazine,

please e-mail [log in to unmask]

For past issues of our e-mail magazine, please take a look at

http://www.arsvi.com/a/eme.htm

Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/ritsumei_arsvi

Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ritsumeiarsvi.en

General Editor : Shin'ya Tateiwa

Chief Editor : Nagase Osamu

Published by Research Center for Ars Vivendi, Ritsumeikan University

56-1 Kitamachi, Tojiin, Kita-ku, Kyoto, Japan 603-8577