From: The Disability-Research Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helena Song
Sent: 10 August 2017 12:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Needing some support and motivation

Dear List Members,

I am currently a PhD student researching on disability, technology and higher education through a qualitative case study methodology. Using Bourdieu's framework, I am looking into the access and use of technology by disabled university students in supporting their studies, particularly from a social and cultural perspective.

I have collected my data and at the beginning of my data analysis. I am utilizing Voice-Centred Relational approach (Brown & Gilligan, 1991) in my analysis.

I am looking for peers or researchers who are in the similar area or similar approach to "talk things out" and share ideas (and fears) while working on my analysis. Perhaps we could form an informal online group. If there is one such group that exist, please do let me know.

Many thanks,

Helena Song

The very intention to teach is an act of love ~ Frank Siccone