Dear Kelly,

ask Nadja Hasslinger for German Roman references. [log in to unmask]

Oberlöstern is in print. Ask [log in to unmask]
All the best!

Am 09.08.2017 um 16:10 schrieb Kelly Reed:
Dear All,

I'm looking for help with references related to archaeobotanical remains recovered from Roman cremation burials. My colleague and I have found easy to access online articles, such as Marinval 1993, Bouby and Marinval 2003, Rottoli and Castiglioni 2011, and Hristova 2015, and have access to data for the UK, but I would really appreciate some help in sourcing publications/data that are less easy to access and for evidence from regions such as Spain.

Many thanks for any help you may be able to give
Kelly

P.S
If you reply to this email please delete [log in to unmask] unless you want to reply to everyone!

--
Dr. Helmut Kroll
Projensdorfer Str. 195