Information Strategy and Management

We set the strategy and transform raw data into information that makes a difference. Like transforming raw data from tills to show business what our customers like to buy, and how to keep improving their shopping experience. We do this by harnessing traditional RDBMS, open source, digital and big data capabilities, as well as diverse coding, data development and data transformation toolsets. Shaping solutions and providing information that drives the business' strategy, our work spans the whole development lifecycle.

Crucially, we also make sure data is appropriately managed, governed and protected. Experts in information strategy, governance and data management; Data Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, Solution Designers, Data Architects - Together, we harness curiosity and creativity with data, to create knowledge that informs the biggest decisions.

More Information >>>>> https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/402565379;202725318;g

SIGNOFF allstat