Apologies for Cross Posting.

The Transport Studies Unit at the University of Oxford is currently accepting applications for the Infrastructure, Development and Finance course, to be held Tuesday 5th-Friday 8th September 2017, at the Kellogg College, University of Oxford.
The course is part of our Global Challenges in Transport programme, which provides researchers and practitioners with the necessary knowledge, skills and expertise, supported by the latest research evidence, to address the complexity associated with making transport sustainable.
This course introduces a range of approaches to thinking about transport investments, from megaprojects to small-scale infrastructure developments. More specifically it considers the role of different stakeholders and the tools and techniques for transport investments and appraisals.
Our speakers include: Dr Tim Schwanen (TSU), Dr Nihan Akyelken (University of Oxford), Professor Harry Dimitriou (UCL), Will McWilliams (Grant Thornton), Naomi Brookes (University of Leeds), Mark Lunsford (Appian Way Consulting), Graham Olver (WYG).  The full programme is available at http://www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course/gpd2017.pdf
This is a 4-day residential course, with fees covering all materials, 21 contact hours, and 3 night's en-suite accommodation at Kellogg College, University of Oxford. All meals and refreshments are provided. The fee structure is as follows:

·       Corporate rate: £3,500

·       Public Sector/Academic rate: £1,500

·       PhD rate: £500

We are able to offer discounts to those attending several Global Challenges in Transport courses.
Further details about all courses in the Global Challenges in Transport programme can be found at www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course<http://www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course>.

To enquire or apply, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Kind regards,
Ersilia

Dr Ersilia Verlinghieri
Research Associate
Programme Coordinator for Executive Education in the Transport Studies Unit
Transport Studies Unit
www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course<http://www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course>
@OxfordTransport

School Of Geography and the Environment