Hi Everyone

Best Bar None Reports:

Could I ask you to advise your relevant licensed trade managers & supervisors that these reports will be issued next week.

Alison Inch has been working very closely with each participating union this year to support you with & improve the process, she will be in touch shortly with regards to organising a ‘Best Bar None community of practice’ to enable you to benefit from shared learnings.

Kind Regards

Lynn

07585 969865

Trading Support Director

For our email disclaimer, please visit http://www.nus.org.uk/nus-email-disclaimer National Union of Students (United Kingdom), Registered office: Ian King House, Snape Road, Macclesfield, SK10 2NZ Registered in England and Wales. A company limited by guarantee (08015198)