Dear Open Education friends

Our colleagues from Morocco, under the OpenMed project and with the help of the great Lorna Campbell,  have just started a petition for support towards achieving signatures for their Open Education Declaration for Morocco

Please do sign it and share it across your networks to show your support, as they aim to present it to their dignitaries and minister once it has reached over 100 signatures from OER leaders and advocates from all over the world

see their message below

Dear All
We have just launched the petition "Declaration du Maroc sur les Ressources Educatives Libres-OER Morocco Declaration" and we wanted to know if you could help us by signing it.

Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need more support. You can find out more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/universit%C3%A9s-d%C3%A9claration-du-maroc-sur-les-ressources-educatives-libres-oer-morocco-declaration?recruiter=79886738&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Bonjour,

Nous venons de lancer la pétition "Universités: Déclaration du Maroc sur les Ressources Educatives Libres-OER Morocco Declaration" et nous voudrions savoir si vous pouviez nous aider en la signant.

Notre objectif est d'atteindre 100 signatures et nous avons besoin de plus de soutien. Vous pouvez en savoir plus et signer la pétition ici :

https://www.change.org/p/universit%C3%A9s-d%C3%A9claration-du-maroc-sur-les-ressources-educatives-libres-oer-morocco-declaration?recruiter=79886738&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Merci!

Best wishes

--
Javiera Atenas, PhD