Dear All

Just a few lines to thank all of you who made the trip to Hull yesterday to be at the summer HER Forum meeting. As most of you will know, we were initially invited to Hull in honour of their City of Culture (and of course they also amongst those with a Heritage Action Zone). Lucie, Victoria and Ruth were the most accommodating of hosts and I’m sure everyone who attended (40 in total) will join me in once again offering them wholehearted thanks. There was a real feeling that we were participating in something that was genuinely exciting and inspiring.

Some of us gathered for a meal on the previous evening and had a look around the historic town centre and were impressed by the effort and imagination that has gone into giving things a ‘lift’. (The Heritage Information Partnerships team were, you will be delighted to learn, able to have an ‘Enriching the List’ sortie that took in most of two historic thoroughfares (and Anne Summers has certainly provided a new and interesting use for the former reading rooms)).

Further details (of the Forum, not Anne Summers), together with videos of the presentations, will be made available soon.

Best wishes

Nick

Nick Davis
Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor
Historic England
Listing Group
The Engine House
Fire Fly Avenue
Swindon
SN2 2EH
Tel: 01793 414839 Fax 01794 414444
e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For the first time ever, you can now share your knowledge and photos on the nation's list of historic buildings and places www.historicengland.org.uk/ETL<http://www.historicengland.org.uk/ETL> #ListEngland

[Historic England Logo]<http://www.historicengland.org.uk/>

We help people understand, enjoy and value the historic environment, and protect it for the future. Historic England<http://bit.ly/1OuxROd> is a public body, and we champion everyone’s heritage, across England.

Follow us:  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HistoricEngland>  |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/HistoricEngland>  |  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/historicengland/>     Sign up to our newsletter<http://bit.ly/1p49z1e>

Help us create a list of the 100 places which tell England's remarkable story and its impact on the world. A History of England in 100 Places<https://historicengland.org.uk/100places>.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.