Dear all,

maybe you can find interesting references (and also post some) on Source, an International online resource centre on disability and inclusion : http://www.asksource.info/ although it is not specific to this topic.

Kind regards,

Catherine Dixon

De : The Disability-Research Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de Ben Baumberg Geiger
Envoyé : lundi 3 juillet 2017 15:37
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Women, work and disability

Someone I know was asking for information (research and/or data) on women, disability and work. I pointed her to a variety of individual studies, but if anyone on the list knows of a good general source of expertise here – a person, project, institution or website – that would be enormously helpful!

Ben

Ben Baumberg Geiger

Senior Lecturer in Sociology and Social Policy, University of Kent

Co-Founder, University of Kent Q-Step Centre

Editorial Board member, Journal of Poverty and Social Justice

See the disability research blog: Rethinking Incapacity

School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research (SSPSSR),

University of Kent,

Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ

Websitehttp://www.benbgeiger.co.uk

Twitter:   @BenBaumberg (disability work) or @BenBaumberg2 (other)