Hi Michael

This looks not only interesting but materially significant. I really hope that anybody who has info can contribute.

I don’t have anything myself but there is an interesting analysis of the IAPT recover claims in Paul Moloney’s “The Therapy Industry”.

I have attached the bullet points from a summary of his analysis.

Best wishes

Carl

___________________________________ The list is jointly managed by David Fryer [log in to unmask] and Grant Jeffrey [log in to unmask], either of whom are able to deal with queries. To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK