Hi Michael

This looks not only interesting but materially significant. I really hope that anybody who has info can contribute.

I don’t have anything myself but there is an interesting analysis of the IAPT recover claims in Paul Moloney’s “The Therapy Industry”.

I have attached the bullet points from a summary of his analysis.

Best wishes

Carl