Still seems to me that the resolution could and should be pushed a little further at least—CC1/2 is still high, completeness is good, I/sigma also is good. Why not extend a little further, say to where one of these values gets too low? Might improve the maps a bit.

JPK

From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Koromyslova, Anna
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Problem with a cell content

Sorry for the confusion, NCS was found only in a dataset where the cell dimensions were twice bigger regardless of the sp, and with a dimer as a solution. The solvent content was the same.

Peak Distance   Vector

73.3% 143.8Å:   FRAC +0.000 +0.000 -0.500   (ORTH   -0.0    0.0 -143.8).

There was no NCS in a dataset with a smaller unit cell and sp P6222.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Anna

Dr. Anna Koromyslova, Postdoctoral researcher

German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), F150

Im Neuenheimer Feld 242

D-69120 Heidelberg

Germany